Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bellator 26

All lines courtesy of 5 Dimes.com



Bet at 5dimes








Tyler Stinson (-155) vs. Steve Carl (+125)

Ah this is a battle of the two guys who lost to Dan Hornbuckle in the 170lb Tourney last year. I think the oddsmakers don't really know who is going to win. Maybe I can shed a little light on this. Stinson's 6 losses, 4 of them have come via the same submission hold the triangle choke. Steve Carl does have one win via Triangle Choke. I think Steve Carl is the play in this spot.

Steve Carl +125 risk 2 Units

Zak Cummings (-320) vs. Rudy Bears (+260)

Zak Cummings has already beaten Rudy Bears once.

Staying away from both of them.

Play: Pass.

Jose Vega (EV) vs. Danny Tims (-120)

Jose Vega and Danny Tims have already fought in Sturgis South Dakota less than two years ago.

Jose Vega has already beatten Danny Tims due to submission, and I see the same thing happening in this fight.

I like Jose Vega.

Jose Vega risk 3 Units EV

Aisling Daly (-105) vs. Lisa Ward (-115)

Aisling has not fought in over 9 months she had to fly over from Ireland to take this fight, I like Lisa Ward, I think her wrestling will be the big difference, I see Lisa winning this on the ground either with strikes or a submission.

Lisa Ward to win 5 Units -115

Alexey Oleinik (-150) vs. Mike Hayes (+130)

i think this line is a just a little off.

I really like Alexey Oleinik in this spot. i think his huge submisison game which have garnered 23 of his 27 wins will come into effect vs. Mike Hayes who is a one dimensional striker.

Alexey Oleinik wins due to submission, I'll say Heel Hook round 2.

Alexey Oleinik -150 to win 4 Units




Bet at 5dimes



1 comment:

  1. Perfect blog ! terrific post 1 fantastic .. i hope you will also visit my site,here!

    ReplyDelete