Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bellator 25

Torrance Taylor -115 vs. Shonie Carter

This fight would be a pass for me normally, but I looked a little deeper, Shonie Carter missed weighed by 6 Pounds. He is fighting in front of his home crowd, I don't personally know how he was able to get sanctioned for this fight, he fought no more than three weeks and suffered a nasty head kick KO in New Hampshire. I think Torrance Taylor can and will win this fight. I see this fight as Shonie Carter just getting a paycheck. Which is a sad sight. Profitable for us though.

Torrance Taylor -115 to win 12 Units

Scott Barrett (+410) vs. Damian Grabowski (-565)

I think Scott has better stand-up than Damian, and once again I cannot stress this enough, a relative unknown fighter is nearly a 6 to 1 favorite. I think Scott knocks this guy out in the 1st. With a wrestling background, I see Scott winning this fight.

Scott Barrett +410 Risk 6 Units

Rogent Lloret (+175)vs. Cole Konrad (-215)

I think Cole Konrad's lack of gas tank, and Rogent's submission skills can win him this fight. I like Rogent, at a +170 price.

Rogent Lloret +170 risk 3 Units

Zoila Frausto -225 vs. Jessica Pene +175

i think Zoila Frausto at -225 is a gift. She has explosive Muay Thai, has never looked in better shape and trains with Jorge Gurgel, her BF, and who is ironically fighting in just two days for Strikeforce. Jessica Pene is coming off of 11 month layoff. Zoila is the fresher fighter, with better stand up, I think she wins this fight.

Zoila Frausto -225 to win 20 Units

Kenny Robertson -155 vs. John Kolosci +125

I think this fight is Kenny's to win, he's an undefeated fighter who has a lot of potential, vs. John Kolosci who's fame came from fighting on TUF season 6. I like Kenny to win.

Kenny Robertson -155 to win 3 Units

Kevin Knabjian -130 vs. Brian Gassaway +100

Both of these guys are coming off long layoffs, however I will go against the fighter who has been off 2 years. I think Kevin Knabijan is coming into this fight and taking it more seriously.

Kevin Knabijan -130 to win 2 Units

If you bet MMA I think you should get down on this play.


Dan Hornbuckle tweeted and MMArising confirmed that today, the day of Weigh-ins he is 205 pounds, he fights at 170, this is worthy of a bet based upon the insane weight cut Dan has to do. Bet on Brad Blackburn risk 6 Units +290

Remember my 1 Unit = 5 Bucks.

Adjust accordingly my post is also at Pregame.com

http://pregame.com/forums/forums/t/128537.aspx



Bet at 5dimes





No comments:

Post a Comment