Friday, August 20, 2010

Bellator 25 Review

i will try to make this short and sweet as I have to get my Strikeforce: Houston blog up fairly soon.

First fight, Taylor vs. Shonie Carter
Went exactly how I thought I would, Shonie was not all there mentally. Taylor won Via Unam Decision.

Plus +12 Units

Scott Barrett vs. Damian Grabowksi

There are a lot of questions coming out of this fight, 1) Which fight were the judges watching, 2) When did strikes from the bottom ever win you rounds, 3) Did the pro Damian Polish crowd have anything to do with the Judges Decision?

A disappointing loss that I thought we won, but no need fretting it any longer.

- 6 Units

Cole Konrad vs. Rogent Lloret

I am just now seeing this fight, I understand Cole Konrad won via Unam Decision. Cole Konrad used his wrestling, much the same way Scott Barrett did in the previous heavyweight fight for Bellator.

-3 Units

Zoila Frausto vs. Jessica Pene

I thought Zoila was the best bet on the boar, and I was right. She won a lop sided decision 30-27. Very good to see that.

+ 20 Units

Kenny Robertson vs. John Kolosci

Kenny won via submission due to a Americana in the 2nd Round

+3 Units

Kevin Knabijan vs. Brian Gassaway

Brian won a controversial decision

-2.6 Units

Brad Blackburn vs. Dan Hornbuckle

I thought we had one with Brad, but Dan was able to overcome a first round knockdown to win a Unam Decision 29-28.

-6 Units


Overall Record (3-4) +17.4 Units

A good night with a losing record.



Bet at 5dimes

No comments:

Post a Comment