Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bellator 28 Thoughts and Plays



Bet at 5dimes



Once again all lines are courtesy of 5 Dimes, sign up with them.

There are 4 listed fights that have lines for tonight.

I have thoughts on all and plays on 2.

Carey Vanier (+160) vs. Rich Clementi (-195)

Rich Clementi has a long record of fighting stretched over 55 fights. Carey Vanier is an up and coming fighter who trains with Greg Jackson's camp. I like Carey Vanier in this fight, I see him taking down Clementi and finishing on the ground with some ground and pound

Play is: Carey Vanier +160 risk 3.2 Units


Georgi Karakhanyan (-250) vs. Anthony Leone (+180)

I see Georgi using superior ground skills to sub Leone via Armbar or Triangle.

Play: No Play

Matt Horwich (+135) vs. Eric Schambari (-165)

I really like Matt Horwich in this spot, he did something no other fighter has been able to do, submit Thales Leites. I think Matt Horwich is the better ground fighter and will execute his gameplan better than Schambari who has at times been really sloppy on the ground.

Play: Matt Horwich +135 risk 3.2 Units

Eric Larkin (-460) vs. Marcus Andrusa (+365)

Good MMA/Boxing Oddsmaker Joey Oddessa thinks this Eric Larkin line should be near -1300. Because of his elite level wrestling. I am in complete agreement. I will take this play to win 10 Units. Eric wins via Unam Decision.

Play: Eric Larkin (-460) to win 10 Units

Happy Hunting







Bet at 5dimes

No comments:

Post a Comment